During the pandemic, many of you felt a need for more support with your homeschooling journey. This is how we've stepped in to help you.
Introducing: The Curriculum Chest – a way for you to homeschool your children so they say “I want to do more school! Is it time for school yet?”
This is for your child, who is 3-6 years old, for levels considered to be preschool, and early primary school-aged. For you, the parent who understands the struggles to keep your child engaged while learning, and who is looking for a non-frictional way to educate your child at home.
With Our Curriculum chest, your child will feel excited about learning, and will actually beg YOU for school time. You’ll feel accomplished and empowered because you’ll actually homeschool without being overwhelmed, without struggling, and you feel even more connected and bonded with your child.
Our Curriculum Chests have everything you need with the simple essentials to teach your child at home, so your child begins understanding the foundations of math and develops reading skills that will serve them well for the rest of their lives!
…without the usual pressures that you and your child would feel from traditional school at home.
…without needing the extra bandwidth to create your own curriculum.
…without forcing your child to sit down, be quiet, and listen.
….without endless worksheets your child is just not into.
Because we’re not a traditional school, and The Curriculum Chest mirrors that!
We want children to use the Curriculum Chest and learn at their own pace rather than…
- Having them refuse to do school work, because they don’t know what to do or it doesn’t interest them.
- Not take pride in the work they are doing or feel discouraged that the work they produced is not good enough.
- Not have fun learning and feeling pressured because other students are “doing better than them.”
There is this misconception that children have to fit into a mold as they learn, and, if they’re not picking up the material, they’re behind or not good enough. We disagree.
The Curriculum Chest allows children to learn however they’d like to learn. If they’re not moving on yet, that’s okay! The chest gives them the freedom to learn on their own terms. We’re just here to guide them on their journeys of self-discovery.
Here’s what you can expect with The Curriculum Chest solution:
- Easy to follow, step by step videos, with instructions of what to watch, when to watch, and what activity to do with each video, so you feel like this is totally doable and not taking over your day at all.
- Our online support to answer any questions you might have along the way, so you don’t feel like you are doing this alone.
- You’ll be entered into our online community of learners, so you’ll feel connected in a small, tight-knit community of parents that are on the same journey as you.
- Every accessory you need for our lessons is within a manageable chest container, which we call the curriculum chest, filled with homemade, tangible items, for your child to experience learning.
Our Primary Education Curriculum Chest components include these materials:
- Pink Tower
- Brown Stairs
- Knobbed Cylinders
- Lowercase Sandpaper Letters
- Sand Tray
- Moveable Alphabet
- Geometric Solids
- Zoology Puzzles
- Zoology Puzzle Activity Set
- Number Rods
- Spindle Box
- Sandpaper Numbers
- Numbers and Counters
- World Puzzle Map
- Beginning Sound Objects
- Rhyming Cards
- Language Three-Part Cards
- Hex Board and Tool
- Cutting Work
- Spooning Work
- Transfer Work
- Pin Pushing
But don’t worry, each of these items has a purpose and simple video directions that come with them! All materials are accompanied by an instructional video by a trained AMS Montessori Guide, yours truly!
So maybe it’s time to try learning differently, with the WayMaker Academy Curriculum Chests…
We recognize your child’s potential. We see them for their gifts and talents, not for their struggles and weaknesses.
We know that every child was created in the Holy Spirit’s image, therefore they have the right to be heard, be understood, and to learn.
If you’re ready to give your child the gift of accessible, exciting learning, contact us today. We promise you will have results like these…
- A boy whose parents were told he couldn’t learn: Within two months with us, he could.
- A mom who works full time, feeling completely lost on how to start homeschooling, bought the curriculum chest and now feels totally at ease, because she feels she can totally do this.
- A girl who would not do school: Now she can’t stop talking about school!
At WayMaker Academy, our goal is to help your children, not only be educated, but to feel captivated, engrossed, and like they belong as they’re being educated. Our goal is also for you as a parent to feel like educating your children is anything but a struggle. Educating your children should feel like a bonding activity with ease, peace, laughter, and fun. Our Curriculum Chests almost guarantees that you and your child will get that, and will continue to get that instruction outside of school.